Starting with sleeves, modifying to make them in-the-round and recalculated!
One night each – sleeve triangle sets ready to join. Mini sleeve swatch finished blocking maybe the 21cm wrist isn’t too wide, maybe a 19cm wrist will be too narrow hmm.
Sleeve triangle sets were worked like this (triangle increases are only at the joined edge of triangles – this is the underarm seam – the other edge is worked straight):
- CO 3
- (row 1) Left triangle in first st, purl underarm seam st, right triangle in third st
- (row 2) Knit
- (row 3) (left triangle) Knit to last st of left triangle, m1r, k1; purl underarm seam st; (right triangle) k1, m1l, knit to end
- (row 4) Knit
- Repeat last 2 rows until 29 sts per triangle
- (increase row, rs) Knit to 3 sts before underarm seam st, m1l, k2, m1r, k1; p1; k1, m1l, k2, m1r, knit to end (= 31sts)
- Repeat rows 3 & 4 once more = 32 sts per triangle + 1 underarm seam st, 65 sts total Continue reading “Dandelion Trestle in-progress yay!”